storytelling and educational videos

In modern days, educational videos are everywhere on the internet, the easiest way to find them is to go on Youtube and type whatever topic you want to learn. On Youtube, there are tons of videos about different topics. The most interesting videos I find on youtube are mostly relying on good storytelling skills. Most of the videos I watch satisfy the element of good storytelling. Here is one of the most interesting channels I found on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsXVk37bltHxD1rDPwtNM8Q

Although some might argue that some videos in this channel do not meet the definition of educational video, they still satisfy the requirements of good storytelling skills. And because of these videos, I started to imply my experiences when I was trying to make a point. In many of my blog posts, I use my personal experience to make my points more convincing to my readers. I find that using personal experience is often more convincing to my friends and parents when I was trying to convince them to do something. The thing I did not know is that only describing my personal experience with wording is not enough to convince my reader, this week’s reading help me to understand that wording is an entrance for readers to enter the story you are telling, leading them to explore your story with their imaginations. Therefore, videos are more educational compared to audio.