Peer Review

Thank you, UTAKRSH PATADIA, KAREN MCDOUGALL, SHREY PATEL and TRUSHA SAVALIYA for sharing your interactive learning resource.

I am sorry for the late review, it is really difficult for me to locate any errors from your peer review. I really hope that I could give you some helpful suggestions but your work is already a well-done work. Therefore, I think the best I could do is to review the strengths of your interactive resource.

Your interactive learning resource is very well-designed because it is very easy for readers to follow the contents. The table of contents certainly helps readers to see what you are going to present. The little split you put before every paragraph is also very helpful for readers to read through your work. This level of design almost had me confused your work with the professional teachers’ work. the way you provide the module links is also fantastic as they do not take any extra place on your interactive learning resource. I am really thankful you did that because that makes your interactive learning resource less wordy and more interesting for me to read. I also appreciate the way that you planned to teach the 2nd Grade student. The way you plan to encourage students to learn is so much different than what I experienced in my 2nd Grade. It is very hard for me to remember the exact scene (not because I slept through most of the classes, it is because I do not have a strong memory of my childhood), all I could remember is that almost in every math class, my math teacher was exhausted after restlessly teaching 5 classes, walked into our class and just stand in front of the blackboard teaching and writing down what we need to do in that class. Students like me never had a chance to experience such activities. Therefore, I agree with your plan on teaching the 2nd Grade as it not only helped to develop young students’ strength and encourage them to learn, it also prevents students like myself to fall asleep during classes.

In conclusion, your interactive learning resource is a very well-complete teaching plan, it is very well organized, very well written. All of you put huge amounts of effort to finish such a great interactive learning resource. It is very difficult for me to locate anything you need to improve in your interactive learning resource; however, I believe that your interactive learning resource also follows some other learning theories such as cooperative learning. It is not a matter that is enough to be a weakness as your interactive learning resource is mostly on a cognitivist approach. I am sorry that I could not identify any weaknesses from your interactive learning resource, I really believe that your work is very well-done and I do not think I would be able to identify any weaknesses even if I read your interactive learning resource for one more week. Thank you so much for providing such a great learning resource.